Fascinating tales about my life on the way to and living in London

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wild Blue Yonder

Well, everyone tomorrow is my last day in Denver. Late tomorrow (Thursday) night I'll leave for a quick (2 day) stopover in NYC on my way to London. By noon GMT (5 am MST) on Sunday I will be in London! The last couple weeks have passed very quickly and I haven't gotten to see or talk to everyone I would want. But I'm not falling off the face of the earth. Shockingly enough, London has email! (That was my sarcasm poking through.) Anyway, I am still available, although temporarily offline over the weekend.

During my first week in London I will set up a new bank account, look at a few apartments...and take a trip to Paris! I booked the train tickets today and am looking forward to that adventure. Stay tuned for some great pics of my first week!

5 comments:

Abby Engle said...

I'm so excited for you! Have a safe trip, and I can't wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

Dear Kathy--I'm not real savvy with this so you may or may not get it. Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you and wish you Bon Voyage'. I personally really did like London. Now Paris is a different story. Just hang on very tightly to your purse. Take care my dear. Lovingly, Aunt Carol

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I went ice skating today with some friends, and I was reminiscing about the last time I went ice skating, which was with you and Mandy and Joleen two or three years ago, and then I nearly fell over because I realized it was Saturday - THE SATURDAY YOU FLY OFF TO LONDON.

\o/

Hope the trip goes well, that you had a blast in NY, that you have an even bigger blast learning London, and that Paris is awesome.

You're my hero.

Love you! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Kathy,

I can't wait to hear how you like London / liked Paris. I really enjoyed London and can't wait to go back. Paris was not my favorite but it was somewhere I was REALLY glad to see and wouldn't change going there. I hope you were able to see all of the things you wanted to. Can't wait to see the pictures. Looking forward to your next blog.
Mark