Fascinating tales about my life on the way to and living in London

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Finally in London

Well, everyone, here I am in London! I don't have my own computer or phone, so communication is VERY difficult. I had no idea how reliant I was on those things. But I am having a good (although difficult) time learning London and enjoying exploring different neighborhoods and tourist attractions too. Ben left today to head back to the States, so now I am all on my own. :(

We went to Paris on Weds/Thurs and that was great! I'm very glad Ben was with me, because now I know not to go there by myself! I have lots and lots of pictures of both Paris and London but I will have to wait until I have my own computer (early Feb) to share with you.

I just wanted to update everyone to say I'm here and doing great. Today I am searching for more apartment contacts and trying to get some shopping done. Cheerio!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO, LOVE. I'm glad you're okay and having fun. :D

klev said...

Good to hear you made it!