Fascinating tales about my life on the way to and living in London

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Apartment Hunt

I haven't had much luck yet finding an apartment, which is really discouraging so far. I'm very hard to get ahold of since I only have a land line and since I'm out learning the city, I'm not at home much. I check email 2-3 times a day and send out emails that many times as well, but it seems not very many people get back to me! I have seen many things online that seem promising, but I won't know until I can get ahold of some of these people. Just sharing my frustration with you so it doesn't overwhelm me. I have until Sunday to find a place and I know in the end it will all work out.

2 comments:

Marjorie Vawter said...

Praying for you, honey. The Lord has just the right place for you.

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

>:P Hope you've heard something or gotten some leads. I take it the friend of Sarah's didn't work out?