Fascinating tales about my life on the way to and living in London

Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 in review (Jan - Sept anyway)

Well, as promised - 2009 in review! I already did a review of the last 3 months being back home in my last post, so I am only going to cover my time in Europe this time. As a side note, I had a lovely Christmas and it was very white!

2009 once again saw me in 12 different European countries (kind of in order, I think): England, Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Czech Republic, Monaco, Italy (for about 30 minutes!), Belgium and Germany. I'm pretty proud of myself because I exceeded last year's record of 11 European countries in less time and with only a few repeats! So, here they are all linked up, with a few extras thrown in for fun. For more details and pictures, check out my Facebook albums for each trip.

January - skiing in Switzerland

February - London snow storm















March - move to a new flat in SW London

April - Easter trip to the Cotswolds, day trip to Dover

May - day trip to South Downs Way, Poland - Krakow and Warsaw

June - 3 weeks at home in Denver :)
July - Paris for the Tour de France, 10 days in Scandinavia - Sweden, Norway, Denmark

August - day trip to Canterbury


September - Prague, Alsace, French Riviera, Monaco, Brugge, Munich, saying goodbye to London, Tara's wedding



I think this will be the final post in my "Life in London" blog. I hope everyone has enjoyed it! I might miss blogging, so stay tuned....maybe I will pop up somewhere else in blog land!

No comments: