Fascinating tales about my life on the way to and living in London

Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Digs in the SW

I am all settled in to my new flat. I love the area and the commute has been easy so far (and no longer than my last commute). My flatmate is great! She is a flight attendant so is gone about half the time and when she's around is good to talk with and learn about the area from.


Speaking of area, my flat overlooks a private park which I walk through each day when I go to work. The park is beautiful and some of the trees are starting to bud so I know spring is coming! On the other side of my flat is a street that is completely lined with trees and lots of old-fashioned buildings. I live right across from a big, old church as well.



My flat is walking distance to lots of great parks and shopping and even some of the museums. Right after I do this, I plan to get out and do a little exploring on foot to see what I can find! I already went out this morning to the massive Tesco (grocery store) that is just 3 minutes away and was shocked at just how huge it was. I'm very excited to be in a new place, mostly because I have a new perspective on the city and get to explore new places!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Looks like a great place!