Fascinating tales about my life on the way to and living in London

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cornwall

I went on a last minute trip this past weekend to Gorran Haven, Cornwall. Gorran Haven is a small village about halfway down the county of Cornwall right on the coast of England. We went down to celebrate my friend Sarah's 25th birthday with her family and her husband's family. Even though the weather was a bit on the chilly side, we had a great time on the boat, picnicking on the beach and even swimming! It was so fun to visit a little village and experience life there for a couple of days. Plus, I finally got to take a trip in a car instead of a train or plane!


2 comments:

Judy Fry said...

your life in London and the pics you have posted are wonderful...I really enjoyed the one's of Capri, that is my dream to go there someday...I am living my dream thru you right now...and really enjoying the trip...Keep up the good work and the great Pics...God Bless Judy Fry

Anonymous said...

I really like your t-shirt :) -- Rachel