Fascinating tales about my life on the way to and living in London

Saturday, September 1, 2007

No news is good news right?

I know that I haven't posted in over 3 weeks...but I haven't heard anything in over 3 weeks! I am waiting to get my official package with my offer and other details, which I expect to come any day. But I've been expecting it for a week now.

I've started a very meager search for apartments. I've been trying to get in touch with a couple people in the office where I will be working, but they are proving difficult to catch. I would like to find out if anyone is looking for a roommate or would be willing to upgrade their current living situation and also have a roommate. I've looked at a few places online, but without doing some more research on location, it's difficult to tell if the places would be right for me.

So not much news. I'll keep you posted as soon as I know anything else.

No comments: