Fascinating tales about my life on the way to and living in London

Sunday, September 21, 2008

London Open House

Yesterday I visited some buildings as part of London Open House, which is a celebration of architecture in London one weekend a year. I met up with some work friends and saw the Bank of England, Royal Courts of Justice, the old Daily Express building, Dr. Samuel Johnson's house and Benjamin Franklin's house. It was a beautiful, sunny day and we had a good time beefing up on history and walking where many important people have walked.
Inside of the Daily Express


Ben Franklin's London house (first American embassy)


3 comments:

Hollie said...

I love your blog. All the neat things you get to do just fascinate me. Keep up with the good work, and all that playing you get to do.

Travis

Shelli D. Hawkins said...

Hey great to see you are having a fabulous time!!

Stephen Chapman said...

The Open Buildings project is a great idea. There are so many amazing buildings in London anyway and then you can see SO many more!

I like the pic in the Express offices.